You are looking for the ClickFunnels best free alternative, which means you already know about the ClickFunnels, what it is, what it does, its capacity, price plans, etc. But if you don’t want to know more about it, you should go to this link: What is ClickFunnels, where we discussed ClickFunnels in-depth.
Here, we will talk about only the ClickFunnels best free alternative, what it is, and why we are considering it similar to ClickFunnels.
I don’t know why you are looking for an alternative, but I understand why people seek it. Most of them are fed up with the ever-increasing and extravagant price plans of ClickFunnels. A few of them are dissatisfied with various issues and lack proper support. But there are some people new to digital marketing and want to compare before they acquire a digital marketing suite.
So, let’s get to the point.
ClickFunnels Best Free Alternative Is The GrooveFunnels- The Most Complete And Free Digital Marketing Suite
It may be a bold statement, but I’ll not leave you only with my opinion; I’ll establish my bold statement with reasons and logic. Also, I’ll compare feature by feature and cost against the cost. And their similarities, dissimilarities, advantages-disadvantages, etc.
The most remarkable aspect of GrooveFunnels is the price plans, which start at no cost, free for life. And we should start by comparing the price plans. But we cannot do that before weighing up their features, can we? So, let’s start knowing their features first.
ClickFunnels has only three features based on the functionality; they are:
1. ClickFunnels core– the drag and drop page and funnel builder software with customizable templates- an excellent tool to build functional and professional-looking web pages and sales funnels.
2. Actionaticks– is the email marketing management system. It stores contacts, creates email lists, sends broadcast and automated emails.
3. Backpack: The affiliate regulatory system for each funnels you build with ClickFunnels. It is similar to any affiliate marketing and payment gateways management platform.
ClickFunnels Best Free Alternative- The GroovdeFunnels Features
1. GroovePages– is an easy-to-use drag & drop page builder app (like Kartra). It can create the following without any knowledge of design or coding:
- Stunning looking landing pages
- High-converting sales funnels
- A fully-functional website with all the features
2. GrooveSell– is a world-class online shopping cart, affiliate, and payment gateways management tool. You can promote your physical products, digital products, online courses, or services through Groovesell.
3. GrooveAffiliate– is the affiliate program, and it comes automatically with the GrooveFunnels membership. It pays a 20% commission to a free member. And a whopping 40% to an upgraded member. Also, there are 10% tier-2 commissions for free members and 20% tier 2 for upgraded members
4. GrooveMail– is the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) automation App. Its service is equivalent to MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, or Aweber. The free members can store up to 500 contacts in their accounts. Members with higher pricing plans can manage 25,000 contacts with unlimited sending.
5. GrooveMember- in a nutshell, it is the subscriber-only membership platform where only subscribers can assess specific digital products, courses, content, or resources.
6. GrooveVideo- is equivalent to YouTube, Wistia, or Vimeo. You can upload, store, and manage your videos inside GrooveVideo.
7. GrooveKart- is the eCommerce platform. It is equal to Shopify, but its built-in features are much easier to manage than Shopify. Moreover, you do not have to buy or install additional themes or apps, unlike Shopify.
8. GrooveBlog- is a content publishing platform with built-in blog features. Unlike WordPress, it doesn’t need multiple plugins to manage various functions.
9. GrooveDesk- is the tool for managing the technical support of your business. It is a built-in helpdesk provided for you.
10. GrooveCalendar- is a built-in app for scheduling your meetings, events, calls, and checking your availability. You can set up a system that automatically books appointments with your leads.
11. GrooveSurvey- built-in app helps get customer data by running surveys and quizzes.
12. GrooveWebinars- is for webinar hosting. You can host both live and automated webinars. Also, you can integrate your webinars with all your funnels, carts, and auto-responder.
Over the decade, ClickFunnels has altered its’ price plans many times. At present, ClickFunnels is offering three types of price plans.
1. The Starter Plan ($97/Month)
Access to the features with a starter plan is minimal. Only one user can manage 20 sales funnels with one hundred pages (max.). Also, the user is restricted to three custom domains and three payment gateways. Only the new business could manage with limited access to this plan.
Some of the features are locked in the starter plan, like, follow-up funnels, Aationatics, and Backpack. You can find detailed feature access in the image below.
2. The Platinum Plan ($297/Month)
Three users can enjoy unlimited pages, funnels, and follow-up funnels with pro-plans. Also, a total of nine custom domains and payment gateways are allowed.
This plan unlocks priority support and all the features of ClickFunnels, including full access to FunnelFlix. For the detailed features, please check the image below.
3. The Two Comma Club X Plan ($2,497/Month)
The two comma club X price plan is recently introduced. The features are the same as platinum, but users increased to ten, custom domains, and payment gateways to 27. Bellow is the detailed features of the two comma club X plan.
All three plans come with a 14-day free trial period.
Right now, GrooveFunnels is offering three types of price plans as follows.
1. GrooveFunnels Free-for-life Price Plan: The Base Plan
With the free-for-lifetime platinum plan of GrooveFunnels, you can use three essential apps free for life. The apps are GroovePages, GrooveSell, and GrooveAffiliates. You can use all other apps for free with some limitations. Here are the features and resources a free-for-life member can enjoy:
- Unlimited Offers at GrooveSell
- Build Brand Websites with full navigation (GroovePages)
- 2 tier program at GrooveAffiliate, and also
- Custom Domains (GroovePages)
- Bandwidth and hosting (GroovePages, GrooveBlog, GrooveMail, GrooveVideo, GrooveMember)
- All 12 Apps with limitations
2. GrooveFunnels Monthly Plans
Apart from the free Plan, GrooveFunnels has two monthly price plans as follows:
- The Silver Plan ($99/Month)
- The Platinum Plan ($299/Month)
GrooveFunnels-ClickFunnels Price Comparision By Features
ClickFunnels is a semi-complete digital marketing suite with only a few features, while GrooveFunnels has emerged as a complete online marketing suite with many features. It is almost impossible to collectively compare features and pricing because most of the features of GrooveFunnels do not exist in ClickFunnels. You can understand by checking the picture below what I mean.
Advantages of the GrooveFunnels Other Than The Cost
The cost is a vital factor but not the only factor to select GrooveFunnels as the best Free alternative. Below we have listed a few crucial and differential factors:
1. Capacity & Future Potentials
I have studied GrooveFunnels and ClickFunnels meticulously and discovered a few dissimilarities between them. The most crucial discrepancy between them appeared in their capacity and future potential. But it did not surprise me.
ClickFunnels is a remarkable tool, and currently, it does its job remarkably well. But as a SaaS, its capacity to expand is limited as it uses the nine-year-old Bootstrap framework technology.
As for the future, it appears to me GrooveFunnels has the upper hand as well.
ClickFunnels started as a page builder software and added a few more digital marketing functionalities. Also, Russell Brunson is excellent in marketing but does not know software development. He hires and relies on other people for that reason.
On the other hand, Mike has a proven track record of complex software development. He also is a proven marketing genius; his one million dollar day launch of the “Butterfly Marketing” course proves that.
Unlike ClickFunnels, GrooveFfunnels did not hit the market, merely as a page builder supported by a few digital marketing solutions. It was designed as a complete answer to every aspect of digital marketing-need. So, Mike, a software developer and a marketing mastermind visualized the whole GF framework as a comprehensive digital marketing platform.
So, GrooveFunnels is the winning horse to me, over ClickFunnels, with all its’ capacities and potential.
2: Page Loading Speed
The factor of page-loading speed has created another crucial difference between the GrooveFunnels and the ClickFunnels. The pages created using GrooveFunnels load faster than ClickFunnels and any other platform. It is a vital ranking factor.
3: Video Hosting Capability
One of the vital and distinctive factors between GrooveFunnels and ClickFunnels is Video hosting. GrooveFunnels has a video hosting platform called GrooveVideo, while Clickfunnels lacks this feature.
Now, let’s understand the advantages of private video hosting capability. Any digital marketer would love to have their video hosting library. For instance, they can easily host their video, connecting it to their sales pages. Also, they can create video tutorials or podcasts and connect them to their membership sites.
Of course, they can host videos with third-party free platforms like YouTube. But YouTube won’t give you the customization options you may need for your marketing.
Now, the video hosting feature in GrooveFunnels has just rolled out. You can host your video but cannot utilize many customization options like tagging or adding call-to-action on the video. But the Groove team is working very hard and announced a schedule to roll out those options.
While the Video marketers could thrive with GrooveFunnel’s Video hosting, ClickFunnels hasn’t announced any video hosting feature yet.
4: Calendar Feature
The inclusion of the Calendar tools in GrooveFunnels has created a dissimilarity with ClickFunnels.
When we are talking about a calendar, we mention a digital calendar. A digital calendar can automate a few things to keep you accountable.
The most important feature of a digital calendar is to schedule meetings. You’ll never miss an appointment with your clients with the automated features. There will be no need to go back and forth with emails, SMS messages, or c A. Your client will never get disappointed trying to set up an appointment with you.
The GrooveDesk feature’s inclusion will create another dissimilarity from ClickFunnels.
GrooveFunnels will launch the GrooveDesk app soon with the features of:
- Submitting support tickets
- accessing an in-depth knowledge base
- providing real-time help via chat
ClickFunnels doesn’t have an in-house solution and runs its’ support with third-party software.
6: Blogging Platform
You cannot blog with ClickFunnels, but GrooveFunnels has a blog publishing app. And it will create a significant dissimilarity between the two.
7: In-house Affiliate Management
Instead of using a third-party affiliate management system like ClickFunnels, GrooveFunnels has created its’ own, named the GrooveAffiliates. GrooveFunnels provided an in-house affiliate management system and put itself ahead of the ClickFunnels.
Below we are giving a summary and our rating based on our discovery. It will help you see the comparison in one place. Also, you may agree with our rating.
|Basis Of Rating||CF||GF|
The rating is done from the customers’ point of view and on a scale of 1-10.
I tried my best to establish the GrooveFunnel as the best free alternative of the ClickFunnels. Also, I brought all my reasons and logic to get to the point. But, I need to tell you here that I’m a pro-user of both platforms and have first-hand knowledge of both. And my best logic goes with their price plans and their future value.
So, I would like to give a piece of advice to you, get the ClickFunnels best free alternative of 2021 and beyond right now, right here.